What is DiSC and how do I get it?
DiSC is the leading personal assessment tool used by more than 45 million people to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. A DiSC Profile identifies and measures an individual’s DiSC behavioral style.
DISC is the four quadrant behavioral model based on the work of William Moulton Marston Ph.D. (1893-1947) to examine the behavior of individuals in their environment or within a specific situation. DISC looks at behavioral styles and behavioral preferences.
DISC is an acronym for:
> Dominance – relating to control, power and assertiveness
> Influence – relating to social situations and communication
> Steadiness – relating to patience, persistence, and thoughtfulness
> Conscientiousness – relating to structure and organization
- Build productive teams
- Develop effective managers, supervisors, leaders
- Train a powerful sales force
- Improve customer service
- Ease frustrations and interpersonal conflict
- Enhance communication
- Help with change and conflict management
- Improve personal diversity awareness and recognition
- Improve productivity
- Assist in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, outsourcing
- Enhance the counseling or coaching experience
Call us to learn more about harnessing the power of DiSC and affecting positive change in your organization today! (888-439-6070)
Are you looking to ingrain the language of DiSC into your company culture?
If your intended participant base is more than 50 individuals, then consider becoming a certified trainer of DiSC yourself!
- Are you struggling with getting employees engaged and committed to your organization?
- Are you frustrated with time spent on people issues, due to poor communication, ineffective leadership and lack of trust?
- Are you dismayed by lost opportunities to increase sales and improve relationships with your customers?
- Do want to know more about DiSC training but don’t know where to go?
- Have you ever been asked questions about DiSC and you weren’t 100% comfortable answering?
What would it be like if you could walk into the room and be known as a DiSC training expert, confident you were harnessing the full power of your DiSC training?
Unfortunately, many people don’t know the “power of DISC”. In the worst-case scenarios, a well-meaning trainer might even unintentionally offend a participant, simply due to their own lack of understanding in how DiSC testing and DiSC evaluation can be used. We will teach you the richness of DiSC – from one of the experts.
You probably have questions about the DiSC certification program, so we encourage you to call. We’ll give you straight answers with no pressure. Call us at 888-439-6070 – we’d love to talk with you.
Paula Switzer Potter